If you are result-oriented, seeking experience, view internship as an important and very useful career tool for a young specialist, if you can easily blend into a team and are passionate about the idea of 3D bioprinting, then you have a chance to try yourself as an intern at the Laboratory for Biotechnological Research of 3D Bioprinting Solutions.
Our internship program is intended for third-year and graduate students (primarily at biology, chemistry, physics and engineering faculties).
It consists of 2 tracks – biology and engineering.
The program is organized quarterly and lasts 2 weeks. Participation is tuition-free and admission process is carried out on a competitive basis.
There are three steps required to join our team as an intern:
- You apply for the program by filling out the “Join our team” form below and sending it.
- Our internship program coordinator reviews your application you and contacts you in order to request additional information.
- You receive confirmation of admission to our internship.
When you complete your internship program successfully, you are issued a personal certificate for the following skills, acquired during the program:
- Cell culturing
- Usage of an inverted-stage microscope
- Working with 3D-modeling software
- 3D printing involving the Fused Deposition Modeling technology
- Biofabrication of functional tissue spheroids using NIH 3T3, HEK 293 cell lines as a source
- Production of collagen hydrogel
- Tissue mechanical stress evaluation exemplified by tissue spheroid analysis
- Studying recent publications in the field of 3D printing, preparation and submission of reports